Even though Android is the most popular and widely used mobile operating system across the globe, but one cannot deny the fact that the revenue generated by the app store is much more than that of play store. In simple words, Apple’s App Store beats Google’s Play Store in terms of revenue. As per January 2017, there are 2.7 million apps in the play store, compared to 2.2 million in the App Store, but despite less apps, app store generate more revenue. If you are an entrepreneur planning to develop a mobile application for your business, but confused whether to focus on iPhone or Android, then here’s a solutions. Go for Cross Platform Mobile App Development, as it allows you to enjoy the traffic of the Play Store and the High Revenue of App Store.
A Cross Platform Mobile Application performs flawlessly on all the major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone at the same time. Cross Platform mobile apps has the power to deliver wonderful mobile apps that run smoothly on multiple mobile platforms. Here are some more reasons to why you should go for cross platform app development for your business instead of native app development, and they are;
• App Development in Your Budget: “What is the cost of mobile app development?” is the most common question often asked to app developers or a mobile app development company. This is because, budget is always a decisive factor for most entrepreneurs across the globe, and if this is the case with you than cross platform app development can save you some money. Instead of paying separate for iOS app development and Android App Development, you have to pay only once for cross platform app development and enjoy benefits offered by different platforms.
• Reuse the Same Code on Other Platforms: Cross-platform mobile application development streamlines the task of preserving and deploying codes and reduces repetitive tasks. Developers can reuse the same code for the other platforms, instead of summarizing new code for a specific action or task. This saves an app developers from unnecessary back and forth.
• Reduced Time to Market: As you can reuse the same code for the other platforms, cross platform app development reduces the time to market. Furthermore, it also leverages the unified codebase that enables businesses to fast track the app development process.
• Easy Deployment of the App: There are plenty modules and extensions that seamlessly integrate with other tools to enhance the app’s look and functionally. Additionally, it becomes easier and faster for an app developer to deploy and maintain codes for the apps to run over different platform. Upgrading a cross platform mobile is very, as a single updates get easily synced across the different platforms and devices.
• Uniform Look & Feel: When developing a mobile application, user experience is one of the most important considerations. The codebase used for developing a cross platform mobile app ensures the uniform look and feel of an app over the different platform.
Dial +61 (0)280–056–020 Cross Platform App Development in Australia
If you want a mobile app for your business, but worried about the high development cost, then contact Webstralia for a free app development cost. We will offer you a detailed expenditure of a cross platform app development for your business. Moreover, we also offer a free consultation on mobile app development to discuss your app idea. For a free consultation, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org